Introduction for Stress Management Training Course
Stress Management Training Course
This One Day Introduction For Stress Management Course Is For:
For anyone who would like to gain an insight into what stress is, where it comes from, how people react to it, the effects it can have on them and others, and what they can do to manage it more effectively.
This Course Is Designed To Help You:
This introduction for stress management course can help raise your awareness of stress, its origins and causes, and help you learn how to take the appropriate steps towards managing your stress levels positively. This will not only help reduce the effects of stress at work, but also enable you to improve the quality and quantity of your work, optimise your personal performance, and improve your organisation’s success.
This Course Will Give You:
the skills and knowledge to take a proactive part in identifying what causes you and others stress, recognising the signs and symptoms at an early stage, and managing it more successfully.
- Understanding what stress is, its origins and causes
- Identifying your own individual stressors
- Understanding some of the physical and emotional effects of stress
- Considering the benefits of a variety of physical, mental and practical methods of coping with stress.
- Dealing positively with crises to reduce stress – Improving the quality of your working time