Interview Skills Training Courses | Recruitment
This One Day Interview Training Course Is For:
Anyone whose responsibilities involve conducting competency-based interviews and who is required to apply a consistent approach to recruitment and selection or promotion panel interviewing to ensure the ongoing success of their business.
This Course Is Designed To Help You By:
Gaining the knowledge and skills needed to ensure that fair, legal and consistent processes, procedures and techniques are applied when interviewing candidates,
To help your organisation meet its goals. The interview training workshop follows a highly participative and pragmatic approach to applying the knowledge and skills learnt, enabling you to practice the necessary techniques and gain valuable feedback from the trainer and other participants.
This Course Will Give You:
The skills and knowledge to prepare and conduct a thorough recruitment & selection procedure in line with current legislation and practices, and carry out effective interviews ensuring that the right people are placed in the right jobs.
- Understanding the concept, benefits and application of competency-based interviewing procedures
- Establishing how to draw up a job profile & person specification
- Preparing, structuring & conducting an effective recruitment interview
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a panel member, operating within the organisation’s Recruitment and Selection policies and procedures
- Applying key techniques to conduct effective Recruiting & Selection / Promotion panel interviews
- Identifying and demonstrating relevant questioning techniques
- Assessing candidates’ performance accurately at interview and choosing the correct candidate for the job