Essential Key Skills Trainer Course in Chester & Across The UK
Looking for key skills trainer courses in Chester, Runcorn & the surrounding areas?
Henley Training are here to get your team fully equipped with the essential trainer skills they need to grow your business. We’ll help you to meet the standards required for roles such as learning and development leaders HR professionals, and even managers.
Want to develop the key skills you need to help your team flourish? Are you aware of the key skills of a trainer? Would you like to know the fundamental skills of trainer and how to deliver effective training in your own organisation? If you are nodding your head, you are in the right place.
Our Two Day Training Skills for Trainers Course (HTA09011) Is Ideal For:
If you’re a key skills trainer in Chester, Leeds and Runcorn with a requirement to train groups of people in the workplace, for example, those working in the learning and development (L&D) field as coordinators. It’s also ideal for anyone who wants to understand the key skills of a trainer.
This Course Is Designed To Help You:
Fine tune your training delivery, and equip you with essential trainer skills that you can apply straight away.
Our training skills for trainers courses helps you to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to design, develop and deliver highly effective, participative training sessions that will motivate people to learn effectively.
This Key Skills Trainer Course Will Give You:
The Training Skills Courses will help to identify training needs, understand how people learn, plan, design and deliver a dynamic training session, and evaluate the effectiveness of your training. The training skills programme is designed to ensure a high level of participation throughout and maximum learning relevance for individuals. You will have the opportunity to practice your skills, identify your strengths and focus on areas to develop further. You will gain valuable feedback from the trainer and develop confidence in your presentation ability from this process. You will develop the structure and content of a short practice presentation in stages throughout the event.
The essential skills for trainers programme combines both theoretical and hands-on interactive learning. We are also able to deliver our courses both in-house or at a location to suit your business needs.
We are able to deliver any of our courses at your place of work or at a venue that is convenient to you.
Course Objectives for our Key Skills Trainer Programme:
- Understanding and applying Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Identifying Training Needs
- Recognising your own and others’ different learning styles as a trainer, and how to apply this to your training delivery
- Planning a clear and focused training session by applying effective aims and objectives and recognising the needs of your audience
- Developing effective training materials and visual aids
- Applying key skills, techniques and training styles in your training delivery
- Handing questions and dealing positively with difficult people
- Evaluating the effectiveness of your training
- identifying your key strengths and areas for improvement by means of performing “live” individual practice sessions during the event