Coaching Skills For Managers
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
The coaching and feedback skills workshop is for anyone whose role involves motivating, developing and setting goals for team members to enhance their performance and promote continuous development.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
understand the key concepts and benefits of coaching, get the most out of the coaching process, and help your team members improve their day-to-day performance and potential.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to spot coaching opportunities in the workplace; recognise a person’s preferred learning styles and what motivates them, and adapt your style to encourage and improve communication; develop a coaching culture within your team or organisation.
- Define coaching and its benefits as a motivation tool to the manager, the individual and the organisation.
- Understand the role and responsibility of an effective manager and coach.
- Recognise and create coaching opportunities for individual development.
- Understand how individual learning styles can be a help or a hindrance in coaching.
- Identify the barriers to coaching and how these can be overcome.
- Recognise and apply the coaching process
- Identify and demonstrate the skills required to be an effective coach. • Plan how they will put coaching into practice in the workplace
- Building and maintaining good working relationships