Change Management Course
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
Our change management course is for anyone who faces change in the workplace, whether initiating it yourself, having it thrust upon you or managing other people through it.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
explore and understand the things that happen before, during and after change. It will offer you an insight into how and why we respond to change in the way we do, and it will help you engage with change in realistic and empowering way. You will learn about a range of practical tools and skills to help you manage change in a constructive and practical way, and enable you to handle potentially difficult situations successfully.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to implement and handle change in your workplace in a positive, practical, methodical and sensitive way so as to maintain good working relationships, understand and deal constructively with the challenges, and influence others to achieve a successful outcome.
• Understanding of the nature and impact of change
• Recognising yours and others’ roles and responsibilities in the change process • Becoming an ‘agent for change’: how to choose the right change strategy
• Identifying and implementing the key stages of a successful change programme • Managing others through changes in your workplace
• Influencing others: getting buy-in to gain support and overcome resistance
• Supporting and preparing for impending changes
• Managing your team through difficult changes
• Building and maintaining good working relationships