Personal Development Training and Career Development Workshop
THIS TWO DAY TRAINING COURSE IS FOR:
Our Career Development, and Personal Development Training workshop training course is for anyone who needs to gain a deeper understanding of their own personal values, motivators, strengths and weaknesses, and the specific aspects of a job that support ongoing job satisfaction and continuous improvement.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
gain a clear focus on their skills, experience, and personal motivators, and how these can be used as assets for personal and career development, and with a springboard for improved, on-going communication and understanding between themselves and their managers.
THIS CAREER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the opportunity to explore in detail a range of issues affecting your career progression. Participants identify their personal values and career goals, then focus on their key strengths and improvement areas and the relative importance of these to specific tasks within their jobs. Then we build up a personal development plan aimed at improving participants’ current job satisfaction, communicating their needs with their line manager, clarifying their own opportunities for future career development, and improving the chances of getting the job they want. We will consider some of the main barriers to getting the ideal job for us, how to overcome them, and also the factors that can improve or dent our confidence.
- Identifying your core personal values, how these affect us and those around us
- Gain an insight into their specific, personal motivators and develop a plan to satisfy these
- What really motivates people in their jobs
- Recognise how they see their jobs and their ability to do their jobs, and comparing job priorities and their own key skills
- Identifying personal strengths & skills, key improvement areas, and points for further discussion with their manager
- Understanding the relevance of career anchor patterns – what stimulates and motivates people at work, and the values and abilities which combine to reflect their self-image