Customer Service Excellence
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
those who need to develop a comprehensive understanding of their customer service role and responsibilities, and the core skills necessary to project their organisation as a leading, high profile, professional, customer-focused organisation.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
understand the importance of your role as a representative of your organisation; increase your ability to develop rapport quickly with customers using positive interpersonal skills; deal constructively with difficult customers, and improve your self-confidence and personal awareness.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to represent your organisation in a professional way; take control of difficult situations using a range of constructive communication skills and diffusion techniques; influence others and develop rapport quickly with people when creating a professional first impression.
- Understand the relevance of providing top quality customer service as a key part of their job role
- Examine the importance of your organisation’s image and define the standard of customer service customers should expect
- Establish effective communication techniques for building relationships with existing and new customers
- Describe the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours required to provide a quality customer service
- Recognise the strengths of current customer service and areas for improvement
- Identify their role in maintaining and continuously improving the service in the future
- Demonstrate how to deal successfully with demanding customers and maintain good customer relations
- Develop a personal action plan for enhancing their own contribution to the quality of the service