Report and Business Writing
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
anyone whose responsibilities include producing effective, logical, business reports.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
develop your ability to construct a well-considered, accurate and influential report that meets today’s professional standards. The workshop also offers you the opportunity to update your grammar and punctuation skills based on today’s business requirements, by means of a selection of practical, interactive exercises.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to develop confidence when planning and constructing formal reports; choose and apply the appropriate format for the specific type of report you’re writing; produce an accurate, well-structured and comprehensive piece of work; and ensure grammatical accuracy throughout.
– Understanding the fundamental ‘rules’ of written communication
– Producing concise and accurate written work
– Understanding how to plan, structure and draft high quality, effective, and influential written work
– Considering a selection of formats to meet the specific purpose of any written report
– Learning how to apply a methodical approach to reduce the amount of time taken to write a report