THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
anyone who needs to present information to groups of people.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
understand the value of planning and preparation to build your confidence, and to design and deliver a creative, influential and well-structured presentation that will make a positive impact on your audience and keep them interested and involved.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
skills to design and plan thought-provoking, creative and stimulating presentations to groups of people, and to deliver information both professionally and confidently. It will enable you to maintain your focus and manage your audience successfully, and handle difficult questions effectively. This course is presented in an informal, fun,
yet challenging and practical way, and allows each participant to practise key skills in a “safe” environment with constructive feedback and advice from the trainer and other participants.
- identifying & focusing on specific goals
- creative methods of generating ideas
- understanding how to plan & structure an effective and influential presentation • recognising your own presentational style – through practical application
- gaining the confidence and skill to deliver a high impact message
- handling awkward situations
- dealing confidently with questions
What our clients say about this Programme:
“We have been using the services of Henley Training as part of our Personal Development Programme and are delighted with the results. Colin offers a bespoke service towards training and our team have found his style to be friendly, informative and extremely beneficial.”
Ian Laugher (Managing Director, Europe, IFI International)