Motivating Your Team
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
anyone who would like to understand what motivation is, so they can improve and develop their own skills and abilities of their staff and the effectiveness of their teams.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
recognise the key principles of maintaining a high performing team and how to influence individuals when faced with challenging circumstances.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
skills to develop and maintain a high-performing team using a range of key motivational and management skills and techniques
• Recognising some key motivational models and their application in a team management context
• Identifying what’s involved in creating and maintaining an effective environment for motivating individuals
• Spotting when someone is demotivated – the signs and symptoms, and how to deal with such situations
• Understanding the behaviours required for managers to ensure a consistent approach from their team and ensure continuous improvement
• Using goal-setting, coaching and feedback skills as effective motivational tools