Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
THIS ONE DAY COURSE IS FOR:
anyone who wants to improve their problem solving and decision making skills and needs to adopt a strategic or creative approach to problem solving within the scope of their job.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
recognise your own creative problem solving potential and offers the opportunity to learn how to apply a range of tools and techniques to any form of problem or task in a flexible and creative way.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to maximise your ability to solve different types of problems and make confident and effective decisions by using a range of both creative and systematic problem solving techniques and tools. You will learn how to combine specific creative thinking techniques with a range of structured and methodical approaches so as to maximise your ability to resolve difficult or problematic situations and make confident and effective decisions.
• Understand the principles of creative and logical thinking
• Recognise the benefits of taking a creative and logical thinking approach when applied in today’s working environment
• Apply a range of creative and logical thinking tools and techniques to different types of problems, and recognise how to apply them appropriately in different situations to achieve well-informed decisions
• Apply a specific problem-solving process that combines both creative and logical thinking tools and techniques
• Analyse the risks involved in making important decisions