Confidence Building and Self-Motivation
THIS TWO DAY COURSE IS FOR:
anyone who needs to develop a more focused and positive outlook on their personal skills, abilities and self image, and would like to work towards improving their potential and skills with people.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
step back from the pressures of your life and reflect on how you can develop your ability to improve your self-motivation, and get positive results in your day-to-day dealings with others. The workshop is presented in a supportive, yet exciting and practical way, and offers you the chance to participate actively throughout, as much as you wish.
THIS COURSE WILL GIVE YOU:
the skills to apply a more positive, focused thinking and constructive approach to your life and work; set clear, challenging yet achievable personal goals; and adopt a more assertive approach to how you think and behave.
- Recognising what influences your personal image and self
- “Reprogramming” techniques for changing the way you see yourself and the world around you
- Developing a strong personal and professional image
- Improving your own self esteem using specific positive thought and expectation techniques
- Identifying productive and unproductive behaviours and their effect on ourselves and others
- Enhancing your personal power when dealing with people
- Taking control of difficult situations to achieve ‘win-win’ solutions
- Checking the balance in your life, and identifying priority areas of your life for refocusing your activities
- Reviewing life successes, and goal setting for future success